and Teach Others to Do the Same
Horse Guided Empowerment® by Christina Marz© is an innovative methodology that combines the tools of personal development with natural horsemanship in a unique online, interactive course. The result is an effective system that allows us to facilitate deep, dynamic experiences that lead to lasting change.
The Horse Guided Empowerment® Facilitator Program provides health professionals, coaches, mentors, and trainers the ability to leverage the empathy and sensitivity of the Horse and the accredited and certified procedures developed by Christina Marz© to deliver world-renowned equine psychotherapy to those in need.
As a horse lover, you know how empowering and healing it is to be around these amazingly sensitive animals. What if you could learn to facilitate sessions for individuals, groups, families and even companies that would allow you to connect people with the equine energy and learn to regulate their emotions for a more fulfilling life?
Several scientific studies have shown that horses can read our intentions. People achieve better emotional and physical health when they share time with a calm herd. We will teach you evidence-based techniques to empower yourself and your clients.
In counseling or psychotherapy sessions with horses, it is not necessary to analyze the past in detail. The horses reveal the root of a blockage within a short time and together with the therapist they guide the client towards a practical solution. Through dynamic exercises and the direct response of the herd, your “Sense of Coherence” is restored, which is key to understanding complicated situations in both, personal life and professional environments.
Horse Guided Empowerment® facilitators are guided by the horse´s innate sensitivity. We work with several, unrestrained horses in a big paddock. It is here and with help from the herd, that we initiate the process of personal growth, resolve traumatic stress, enhance team development and work out couple and family issues. The connection with the true nature of the horse is essential for the success of the session as it opens new perspectives which lead to deep and lasting changes.
Clients do not need to have previous experience with horses. All (non-aggressive) horses are suitable for this method, but established herds get the best results. The safety and well-being of both clients and horses are our highest priorities.
Over 3 months in this online certification you will learn...
- To practice natural horsemanship and non-agressive herd handling to prepare your horses for this new journey.
- To understand and facilitate the tools from several Psychology and Coaching methods so that you can help change limiting beliefs, heal trauma and empower your clients to live a more fulfilling life.
- To conduct planned activities with horses in different settings with several clients, as well as, develop the ability to create your own activities that match your niche and professional background.
- One 90-120 minute live class each week for 10 weeks
- Assignments to complete with your horses
- The 180-page Horse Guided Empowerment© Practitioner Manual that includes the Theoretical Framework, Case Studies, the Activities List, and Procedures.
- Info-sheets with detailed lists or explanations of extra topics such as Couples Work, Non-Directive Play Therapy, Trauma Work, Question Techniques.
- Monthly Live Q&A Session with other fellow students
- Access to recorded past Q&A Sessions
After completing this course, you will receive:
- Certificate of Graduation from the theoretical-practical instruction in Horse Guided Empowerment® with the following details:
- Basics of Natural Horsemanship
- Safe horse handling
- Group and individual coaching techniques
- Individual therapeutic interventions
- Mindfulness with horses
- Systemic Constellations with horses
- Trauma informed coaching
- Holistic Equine Therapy
- Human resource management with horses.
(counts as 100 academic hours)
- Submittal of practical experience
- Successful completion of the Theoretical Exam
- Approval of client supervision
(counts as 60 academic hours)
Upon certification, you will be listed in the Horse Guided Empowerment® international practitioner directory.
- Complete our online application HERE.
- Once you’re application has been approved and accepted, you’ll receive an email from Christina Marz welcoming you the Facilitator Certification Program and providing instructions for payment.
- You will also receive a Facilitator Agreement that you will need complete prior to beginning the online program.
- After we’ve received your payment and approved your Facilitator Agreement, we’ll contact you with all the information you need for your first day of online class.
- We will also provide you with all your downloadable course materials so you can get a head start on prepping for your facilitator journey with Christina Marz.
- If you have questions along the way, we’re here to help. You can contact us any time at email@example.com or you can use the contact form HERE.
The Grand Finale...
- Certificate of Graduation from the theoretical-practical segment of the Horse Guided Empowerment® course with the following details:
- Basics of Natural Horsemanship
- Safe Horse Handling
- Group and Individual Coaching Techniques
- Individual Therapeutic Interventions
- Mindfulness with Horses
- Systemic Constellations with Horses
- Trauma Informed Coaching
- Holistic Equine Therapy
- Human Resource Management with Horses.
(A total of 100 academic hours)
- The Certificate of Graduation allows you to enter the final Facilitator Certification process in which you complete your:
- Practical Experience
- Theoretical Exam
- Client Supervision
(A total of 60 academic hours)
- Once you have obtained your Facilitator Certification, you are able to deliver public and private workshops and programs anywhere in the world.* (*Note: you may need additional approval from Christina Marz© for certain countries).
Upcoming Facilitator Certification Program Dates
Early Registration Closes Registration Closes Certification Course Dates Language December 20, 2021 January 1, 2022 February 1, 2022 (February, March, April) English December 20, 2021 January 1, 2022 February 1, 2022 (February, March, April) Spanish
Online Price USD $3,000
Early Registrants will receive a USD $750 Discount
Apply Now to secure your preferred date.
Our online certification courses fill up fast.
Not ready to apply?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org OR call (593) 98 359 1568
*Please note this form is not an application form. Click here to apply.
Or use the easy, secure form below to ask us anything…
- Our teachers bring experience in the field as well as didactic knowledge and interest in research.
- The evaluation of our services is transparent.
- We carry out constant supervision to provide the highest level of quality and timeliness to our clients and students.
- Our ethics and quality committee advises us at all times.
- Institutes and independent professionals are in charge of monitoring the quality of teaching and the health of the horses.
- We have the endorsement of the Salesian University, the UNESCO Chair, and the CEMLAD Higher Technical Institute (Ecuador).
- With more than 15 years of experience in the field of horse therapy based on natural horsemanship, we are among the pioneers worldwide.
I took the ECC course because horses are my passion, I wanted to understand why I had such a special connection with horses and I also wanted a structure to be able to dedicate myself to horse psychotherapy. I studied psychology thinking about how to combine psychology with horses, and how to bring office psychotherapy to a place of peace and nature.
I had taken courses in horse-assisted therapy, I understood the connection between the person and the horse, I had the notion of some exercises but I lacked the structure, how to start the session, how to do it, how to close, etc.
With the EcC course I realize that I want to dedicate myself totally to this, to exercise it, to be able to enjoy my horses, nature, to be able to see the progress of people in a short period of time and to be able to help people to have a better well-being .
The course is really worth it, I imagine that face-to-face is incredible, but online you have the possibility of practicing with your horses, getting to know them better, applying the exercises, being able to train your horses for the sessions (with different objects), I recommend it very much to people who have experience with horses and who want to help people.
Thank you very much for everything !! I am really amazed with this method and everything I learned during the course. It is an honor to be your student and I have learned a lot. You are an excellent teacher !!!!
I had a dependency on my co-facilitator and we felt unsafe to do the work alone. EcC gave us the security of letting go, and working on your model that we find super interesting.
I felt uncomfortable before because I think that two facilitators in front of a client is very invasive. there are two professionals in front of it, so it doesn’t open easily. that’s why I think yours is better, less invasive.
What is different about including horses is the time we have for horses to capture the customer and their emotions. We did not enter in a sudden way, your protocol is great. And the other thing is, the questions we asked before about horses were pretty directive. There was no preparation to give the horse more space to really get involved, and connect. I learned that with you. Also with your model we don’t have to take notes. we can observe and intervene at the same moment, more directly. The bond that is created between client and horse is not broken.
It was a relief for me to find this way of working! My stomach clenched when I saw these things, and I was criticized for not taking notes, but I always wanted to interact more directly.
Now I find much more coherence. I am very happy with Ecc in this regard. I also needed to delve into the theoretical foundations more related to horses and the environment that occurs there. That you have given me for the first time.
Thank you Christina & Thanks ladies! Gertrud and I both had such an incredible day on Friday with such beautiful souls.
Everyone was so open and willing to make some sort of change and difference in their life in order to attract abundance.
It was absolutely incredibly powerful to see how the horses were in completely in tune and synchronized with the group, mirroring every single move all the way to the shamanic dance activity we did.
The entire farm was literally dancing!
Christina thanks once again for showing us the beauty the horses have to give us when we simply let them be in their natural state and observe them.
After the weekend and all the beautiful messages, I have been receiving from all the attendees, I am certain that this is something the world needs and what miracles can come out for people on an emotional level with the horses.
Something that they’ve been fighting for their entire life can just be released in a day with the horses, witnessing this has reinsured my purpose!
I believe in the healing power of horses, and humans healing with horses. They’re large sensitive animals that hold infinite wisdom & power, I was inspired to do this work as a gift to my community. There’s so much healing needed. I believe in this as an alternative and partner to more traditional therapies.
I run workshops with horses in my own center for many years. The approach I work is based on corporate group processes with horse activities both in freedom and in simple tasks. I also integrate many ideas and perspectives from psychology and psychotherapy.
What I am looking for in your program is inspiration and exchange to work with the herd in new ways, and also to connect to a more inspiring and active community. And to develop myself. I am really excited to start!